The PDF textbook Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics 10th Edition is a fully updated and revised version of the gold-standard reference on the use of drug therapy in all major veterinary species.
- Provides current, detailed information on using drug therapies in all major domestic animal species
- Organized logically by treatment indication and drug class, with exhaustive information on the rational use of drugs in veterinary medicine
- Includes extensive tables of products available, pharmacokinetic data, and dosage regimens
- Added new chapters on ophthalmic pharmacology, food animal pharmacology, pharmaceutics, and aquatic animal pharmacology
- Includes access to a companion website with the figures from the book in PowerPoint