Kaplan Medical’s USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2018: 7-Book Set offers in-depth review with a focus on high-yield topics in every discipline – a comprehensive approach that will help you deepen your understanding while focusing your efforts where they’ll count the most.
Used by thousands of medical students and doctors each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1, Kaplan’s official lecture notes are packed with full-color diagrams and clear review. The 7 volumes—Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Biochemistry and Medical Genetics, Immunology and Microbiology, Anatomy, and Behavioral Science/Social Sciences—are updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star expert faculty.
The Best Review
- More than 2,700 pages covering every discipline you’ll need on this section of the boards.
- Clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines highlighted throughout.
- Full-color diagrams and charts for better comprehension and retention.
- Chapter summary study guides at the end of every chapter for easier review.
- Clinical updates included in all seven volumes to align with recent changes.
- New content in Behavioral Science and Microbiology, including flowcharts.
- New High Yield tags and Recall questions in Pharmacology and Biochemistry.
- Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes for efficient study, including significant content reorganization and Recall questions in Physiology.
Note: If you want individual sets rather than the full 7 volumes, contact us with your requirements and we will be able to help you