Torres’ Patient Care in Imaging Technology, 9th Edition helps college students develop the knowledge and skills they need to become safe, perceptive, and efficient radiologic technologists. The PDF ebook offers a strong illustration program and a logical organization that emphasizes the connections between classroom learning and clinical practice. Fully aligned with the latest ASRT and ARRT standards, this latest ninth edition covers current trends and advances in the field and offers an unparalleled array of online teaching and learning resources.
- NEW ALIGNMENT! Full alignment with the latest ASRT and ARRT standards helps prepare college students for certification and successful practice.
- SITUATIONAL JUDGEMENT SECTIONS: These sections build critical thinking skills by presenting practical situations and asking students to assess them based on what they have learned.
- NEW CONTENT: The textbook reflects new and relevant advances in the field, including updates in geriatric, pediatric, trauma, and mobile imaging.
- ENHANCED CASE STUDIES! New and updated case studies with critical thinking questions give students practice dealing with the types of real-world situations they will encounter on the job.
- CULTURALLY SENSITIVE: Cultural Considerations boxes demonstrate the importance of being aware of the cultural and ethnic backgrounds of patients.
- STUDENT-FOCUSED: Learning Objectives and Key Terms that orient college students to the chapter; Display boxes that highlight accreditation, competency, or skills information; and Call Out and Warning boxes that alert students to important facts and common pitfalls help radiologic students prepare for practice.