Rudolph’s Pediatrics (23rd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Mark W. Kline,Susan M. Blaney,
- File Size: 256 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 3008 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 23rd edition
- Publication Date: August 21, 2018
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1259588599
- ISBN-13: 9781259588594
Rudolph’s Pediatrics 23rd edition (PDF) has virtually defined the pediatric field for over a 100 years, becoming one of the most important and well-respected pediatrics textbooks ever published. Renowned for its balance of treatment of disease and clinical features with underlying biological principles, this classic sourcebook has helped generations of pediatricians optimize their care of children, infants, and adolescents. The 23rd Edition of Rudolph’s has been completely restructured and streamlined thanks to an all new team of editors whose goal was to reinvent this classic with today’s busy practitioners in mind.
Presented in full color, the latest 23rd Edition provides an up-to-date, in-depth survey of pediatric medicine unmatched by any other textbook. With its algorithmic approach to pediatric systems, the ebook facilitates the treatment and diagnosis of both uncommon and common pediatric illnesses; and it reflects new technologies and advances in molecular medicine that continue to evolve with current thinking about normal childhood development and pediatric disease processes.
• Hundreds of full-color illustrations and tables
• New 2-Volume presentation improves portability
• New team of editors achieves consistency in both tone and depth of content
• The acclaimed balance between clinical applicability and underlying biological principles offers pediatricians a depth of coverage not found anywhere else
• Streamlined and consistent format for most chapters outlining Pathogenesis and Epidemiology, Clinical Manifestations, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prevention
• Contributions from section editors and authors from leading academic pediatrics programs give expert coverage of general pediatrics and all of the pediatric sub-specialties
• Brand new or significantly revised chapters include: Childhood Adversity and Toxic Stress, Complementary and Integrative Pediatrics, Pediatric Depression and Bipolar Spectrum Disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Palliative Care for Children with Chronic Diseases, Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO), Arboviruses (with new coverage of Zika virus and chikungunya virus), Physiologic Basis of Pulmonary Function; Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia; Neuroblastoma
We have ton's of ebooks, audiobooks, etextbooks, video courses and other related stuff, and not all of it has been uploaded to our online store. If you are looking for a particular book or product, but can't find it on our site, don't worry. Just shoot us an E-MAIL or send us an SMS, and we'll do our best to source it for you at the best possible rates! Also check back often, new products are being added almost every week!
1900 South Norfolk Street, San Mateo, CA 94403
Copyright © 2018-2019 - Duran Books - All Rights Reserved.
We immediately email your order. Please check your SPAM folder after purchase as sometimes the emails go there. Dismiss