Part of the trusted Robbins and Cotran family, Robbins Basic Pathology 10th edition (PDF) provides a readable, well-illustrated and concise overview of the principles of human pathology that is ideal for today’s busy college students. This thoroughly revised 10th edition continues with a strong emphasis on pathogenesis and the clinical features of disease, adding new and clear artwork and more schematic diagrams to further aid in summarizing key pathologic processes and expand the already impressive illustration program.
- Includes increased and updated clinical topics.
- Highlights morphology, pathogenesis, and pathophysiologic content throughout.
- New artwork and more schematic diagrams summarize key pathologic processes.
- Bulleted summary boxes provide quick access to key information and easy review of key concepts.
- Excellent art program boasts gross photos, high-quality photomicrographs, and radiologic images to supplement the world-class illustrations.
“Beautifully produced, masterfully edited and written, critically updated and reshaped for the 21st century, it remains the ebook of choice for most pathology professors. I see it as an American classic, but also as a modern textbook for new generations of medical students. Very highly recommended.” Reviewed by Ivan Damjanov, MD (University of Kansas Medical Center) – Doody’s Score: 100, 5 Stars!
NOTE: THIS PURCHASE ONLY INCLUDES ROBBINS BASIC PATHOLOGY 10TH EDITION PDF. NO CODES INCLUDED