For over twenty-five years, Rang and Dale’s has delivered the core basic and clinical science information required by students and healthcare practitioners worldwide. Authors H. P. Rang, J. M. Ritter, R. J. Flower, and G. Henderson have ensured that the Rang and Dale’s Pharmacology 8th Edition (PDF) of this easy-to-read, comprehensive etextbook continues the tradition of excellence with new coverage of drugs affecting the skin and new components online.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader.
- Get the essential pharmacology information you need from one authoritative source with an outstanding global reputation for excellence.
- Progress confidently through all relevant aspects of pharmacology, beginning with a molecular understanding of receptors and drug actions through clinical uses of key groups of drugs.
- Find important content quickly thanks to a colour-coded layout that enables easy navigation and cross-referencing.
- Master difficult concepts with Clinical Uses boxes, Key Points boxes, and full-colour illustrations throughout.
- Stay up to date with new and latest information in the field, including an all-new chapter on drugs that affect the human skin.
- Take advantage of new and unique features online, including 500+ chapter-specific multiple choice questions for immediate self-assessment.
Note: This only includes the PDF of the book. No online access codes are inlcuded.