The best-selling ebook by Smith and Pacitti, Pharmacology for Nurses, 2nd Edition (PDF) teaches undergraduate nursing students the basic concepts of pharmacology. The textbook focuses on critical need-to-know information and draws on the experience of contributing authors in the field of nursing. It takes a new approach to teach the complex topic of pharmacology through its concise, digestible coverage of material, student-friendly design, and use of tables and images to reinforce content. This textbook is also intended as a reference for other nursing courses and as part of the nursing professional’s permanent reference library.
Pharmacology for Nurses, 2nd Edition, has been written in a manner to reflect real-life clinical applications. The features coverage of the basics of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics as explained in relation to clinical practice. Patient and drug variables, as well as drug interactions and effects, are also fully explored along with the administration of medications.
New to the Second Edition:
- Navigate 2 Premier Access
- New case studies and discussion questions
- Revised chapter on cardiovascular medications
- Updated chapter on the introduction to drug action
- Best practices and nursing processes sections found in every chapter
- Expanded content on the endocrine system featuring coverage of diabetes
NOTE: This sale only includes Pharmacology for Nurses, 2nd Edition, PDF. No online access codes come with the ebook.