Pediatric Dentistry: A Clinical Approach (3rd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Goran Koch, Sven Poulsen, Ivar Espelid, Dorte Haubek
- File Size: 59 MB
- Format: ePub (PDF available on request)
- Length: 408 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 3rd edition
- Publication Date: October 19, 2016
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MFAIYM7
- ISBN-10: 1118913493
- ISBN-13: 9781118913499
Pediatric Dentistry: A Clinical Approach, 3rd Edition (ePub) eBook provides a uniquely easy, clear, comprehensive, and clinical approach to the dental treatment of children and adolescents.
- Features a companion website with interactive self-assessment questions
- Includes 3 new chapters on child abuse and neglected children, genetics and ethics
- Offers systematic coverage of all scientific, clinical and social topics relating to pediatric dentistry
- Thoroughly revised and updated new third edition, with an increased focus on evidence based care
- Pedodontic endodontics is now covered by 2 chapters – one on primary teeth and one on young permanent teeth
Note: Only includes the ePub and PDF of the book. No online access codes included
We have ton's of ebooks, audiobooks, etextbooks, video courses and other related stuff, and not all of it has been uploaded to our online store. If you are looking for a particular book or product, but can't find it on our site, don't worry. Just shoot us an E-MAIL or send us an SMS, and we'll do our best to source it for you at the best possible rates! Also check back often, new products are being added almost every week!
1900 South Norfolk Street, San Mateo, CA 94403
Copyright © 2018-2019 - Duran Books - All Rights Reserved.
We immediately email your order. Please check your SPAM folder after purchase as sometimes the emails go there. Dismiss