Particle Physics (Manchester Physics Series) – 4th edition – eBook
- Authors: Brian R. Martin, Graham Shaw
- File Size: 11 MB
- File Format: ePub (PDF available on request)
- Series: Manchester Physics Series
- Pages: 478 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 4th edition (January 17, 2017)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MXMBJOG
- ISBN-10: 1118912160
- ISBN-13: 978-1118912164
An accessible and carefully structured introduction to Particle Physics – 4th edition, including important coverage of the Higgs Boson and recent progress in neutrino physics.
- Includes information on recent key discoveries including: An account of the discovery of byond the simple quark model; exotic hadrons, expanded treatments of neutrino physics and CP violation in B-decays; An updated account of ‘physics beyond the standard model’, including the interaction of particle physics with cosmology
- Advanced material appears in optional starred sections
- Additional problems in all chapters, with solutions to selected problems available on the book’s website
We have ton's of ebooks, audiobooks, etextbooks, video courses and other related stuff, and not all of it has been uploaded to our online store. If you are looking for a particular book or product, but can't find it on our site, don't worry. Just shoot us an E-MAIL or send us an SMS, and we'll do our best to source it for you at the best possible rates! Also check back often, new products are being added almost every week!
1900 South Norfolk Street, San Mateo, CA 94403
Copyright © 2018-2019 - Duran Books - All Rights Reserved. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Apple Pay and Paypal.
We immediately email your order. Please check your SPAM folder after purchase as sometimes the emails go there. Dismiss