Created in the tradition and style of Thieme’s renowned Dental Atlas series, and the product of many years of research and practical experience, Orthodontic Therapy: Fundamental Treatment Concepts (PDF) covers the basics of the prevention, diagnosis and correction of malpositioned jaws and teeth. Clear and concise textbook, and thousands of rich and accurate illustrations, mostly in full color and presented in Thieme’s award-winning 2-page spreads, make for efficient and pleasant assimilation of this highly comprehensive and detailed material on the subject.
- A wealth of expert tips and tricks
- Almost 4,000 photos/images with extensive legends and concise running texts
- Step-by-step coverage of all the therapy methods with explanations and illustrations
- Current and up-to-date, building upon the basic principles of mechanics, biology and biomechanics, to reflect the state of the research today, using the most advanced techniques and materials
- Information on treatment concepts including functional orthodontics and orthodontic treatment, integration of retained teeth, finishing and retention, anchorage options, adult therapy, and aesthetic alternatives
Trainees and experienced orthodontists will greatly value this comprehensive work, both as review and as an authoritative introductory etextbook.