After thirty years, Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies 7th edition remains your go-to choice for authoritative guidance on managing today’s obstetric patient. International experts put the latest knowledge in this specialty at your fingertips, with current and relevant information on everything from fetal origins of adult disease, to improving global maternal health, to important topics in day-to-day obstetrical practice. Well-illustrated, highly readable, and easy to understand, this bestselling obstetrics reference is an ideal tool for residents, medical students and clinicians.
- Take advantage of the collective wisdom of global experts in the field, including two new editors― Drs. Vincenzo Berghella and William Grobman — and nearly thirty new contributors.
- Gain a new perspective on a wide range of today’s key issues – all evidence-based and easy to read.
- Sweeping updates throughout including 4 chapters: ‘Vaginal Birth after Cesarean Delivery’; ‘Obesity’; ‘Placenta Accreta’; and ‘Improving Global Maternal Health: Challenges and Opportunities’
- 11 videos reinforce chapter content and enhance learning in areas such as cesarean delivery and operative vaginal delivery
- Expanded use of bolded statements and key points as well as additional tables, flow diagrams, and bulleted lists facilitates and enhances the mastery of each chapter
- New Glossary of the most frequently used key abbreviations for easy reference
- More than one hundred images in the Obstetrical Ultrasound chapter provide an important resource for normal and abnormal fetal anatomy