Numerical Ecology (3rd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: P. Legendre, Loic F. J. Legendre
- File Size: 12 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1006 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3rd edition (July 21, 2012)
- Publication Date: July 21, 2012
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0091A0HVW
- ISBN-10: 0444538682
- ISBN-13: 9780444538680
The PDF ebook Numerical Ecology 3rd Edition describes and discusses the numerical methods which are successfully being used for analysing ecological data, using a comprehensive and clear approach. These methods are derived from the fields of parametric and nonparametric statistics, mathematical physics, information theory, archaeology, psychometry, numerical taxonomy, sociometry, econometry and others.
- An updated, 3rd edition of the most widely cited ebook on quantitative analysis of multivariate ecological data
- Relates ecological questions to methods of statistical analysis, with a clear description of complex numerical methods
- All calculations are available in R language functions
- All methods are illustrated by examples from the ecological literature so that ecologists clearly see how to use the methods and approaches in their own research
Note: This product only includes the PDF of the book. No online access codes are included.
We have ton's of ebooks, audiobooks, etextbooks, video courses and other related stuff, and not all of it has been uploaded to our online store. If you are looking for a particular book or product, but can't find it on our site, don't worry. Just shoot us an E-MAIL or send us an SMS, and we'll do our best to source it for you at the best possible rates! Also check back often, new products are being added almost every week!
1900 South Norfolk Street, San Mateo, CA 94403
Copyright © 2018-2019 - Duran Books - All Rights Reserved.
We immediately email your order. Please check your SPAM folder after purchase as sometimes the emails go there. Dismiss