New Perspectives on XML, Comprehensive (3rd Edition)
- Includes ten tutorials and five appendices – perfect for a semester-long introductory course on XML.
- Provides cross-browser solutions to programming with the W3C document object model.
- Covers XML syntax to create valid, well-formed documents and shows how to work with namespaces to create documents combining several XML vocabularies.
- Shows students how to work with several standard XML vocabularies, including XHTML, MathML, and RSS.
- Gives a thorough lesson on Schemas in Tutorial 4 including employing multiple schemas in large document structures.
Updated to teach essentially the most current XML standards, this ebook makes use of real-world case studies and a practical, step-by-step method to teach XML.
- File Size: 45069 KB
- File Type: PDF
- Length: 684 pages
- Publication Date: 2 December, 2014
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 3rd edition (December 2, 2014)
- Sold by: Cengage Learning
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HQNUARW
About the Authors
Mr. Patrick Carey obtained his M.S. in Biostatistics from the University of Wisconsin, where he worked as a researcher designing and analyzing clinical research. He co-authored his first textbook on utilizing Excel as a statistical tool. At present, Mr. Carey has authored or co-authored greater than 20 leading trade and academic texts for the software industry.
We have ton's of ebooks, audiobooks, etextbooks, video courses and other related stuff, and not all of it has been uploaded to our online store. If you are looking for a particular book or product, but can't find it on our site, don't worry. Just shoot us an E-MAIL or send us an SMS, and we'll do our best to source it for you at the best possible rates! Also check back often, new products are being added almost every week!
1900 South Norfolk Street, San Mateo, CA 94403
Copyright © 2018-2019 - Duran Books - All Rights Reserved.
We immediately email your order. Please check your SPAM folder after purchase as sometimes the emails go there. Dismiss