Fully updated & revised by authors Shigemi Kamitsuru, PhD, RN, FNI and T. Heather Herdman, PhD, FNI, RN, Nursing Diagnoses: Definitions and Classification 2018-2020 11e (PDF) is the definitive guide to nursing diagnoses, as reviewed and approved by NANDA International (NANDA-I). In this latest new 11th edition of a seminal etextbook, the authors have written all introductory chapters at an undergraduate nursing level, providing the critical information needed for our budding nurses to understand assessment, its link to clinical diagnosis and reasoning, and the purpose and use of taxonomic structure for nurses at the bedside.
Other changes include:
- Standardization of diagnostic indicator terms (defining characteristics, related factors, associated conditions, risk factors, and at-risk populations) to further aid clarity for clinicians and readers.
- 18 new nursing diagnoses and seventy two revised diagnoses
- Web-based resources include reference and chapter lists for new diagnoses
- Coding of all diagnostic indicator terms for those using electronic versions of the terminology
- Modifications to the vast majority of the nursing diagnosis definitions, including especially Risk Diagnoses
- Updates to 11 nursing diagnosis labels, ensuring they are consistent with current literature and reflect a human response
Rigorously revised and updated, Nursing Diagnoses: Definitions and Classification 2018-2020 11th edition PDF is a must-have resource for all professional nurses, nursing students, nurse informaticists, nurse administrators and nurse educators.
Note: Only contains the PDF of the book Nursing Diagnoses 11e. No online resources included