McDonald and Avery’s Dentistry for the Child and Adolescent 10th Edition (PDF) discusses morphology, development, pediatric examination, eruption of the teeth, and dental caries in depth — and emphasizes treatment and the prevention of the medically compromised dental patient. Boasting a new design, you can count on the experienced McDonald: the go-to source for complete, expert coverage of oral care for children, teenagers, and infants for over 50 years. This latest 10th edition by Jeffrey A. Dean equips you with the latest diagnostic and treatment recommendations in the very fast-growing field of pediatric dentistry.
- NEW! Easier-to-follow design.
- Evolve site provides you with the best learning tools and resources.
- Practical discussions include practice management and how to deal with child abuse and neglect.
- A clinical focus includes topics such as such as radiographic techniques, pit and fissure sealants, dental materials, and management of cleft lip and palate.
- Complete, one-source coverage includes the best patient outcomes for all of the major pediatric treatments in prosthodontics, trauma management, restorative dentistry, gingivitis and periodontal disease, occlusion, and facial esthetics.
- UPDATED! More emphasis on preventative care and treatment of medically compromised patients helps you provide more effective care.
Note: This only includes the PDF of the book. No online access codes are included