Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review: Certification and Recertification (5th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Bimal Ashar, Redonda Miller, Stephen Sisson
- File Size: 29 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 675 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 5th edition
- Publication Date: September 16, 2015
- Language: English
- ASIN: B015IYT2IS
- ISBN-10: 0323377335
- ISBN-13: 9780323377331
Don’t gamble on the most important exam of your career… ace the boards with The Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review: Certification and Recertification 5th Edition! Brought to you from the birthplace of Internal Medicine and regarded as the most effective review tool in the specialty, it will ensure you’re as equipped as possible on your way to recertification or certification. From primary care physicians to internists, this no-nonsense ebook is a must-have companion for everyone in the field.
- Respected experts summarize just the imperative information you need to know for recertification or certification.
- Comprehensive review textbook, bolded key information, and algorithms and helpful tables equip you with all the core knowledge you need.
- Exam-taking tips and tricks allow you to go into the exam with confidence.
- Features full-color clinical images covering all the image types you’ll see on the boards, including ophthalmology findings, common skin findings, x-rays, peripheral blood smears, and MR and CT images.
We have ton's of ebooks, audiobooks, etextbooks, video courses and other related stuff, and not all of it has been uploaded to our online store. If you are looking for a particular book or product, but can't find it on our site, don't worry. Just shoot us an E-MAIL or send us an SMS, and we'll do our best to source it for you at the best possible rates! Also check back often, new products are being added almost every week!
1900 South Norfolk Street, San Mateo, CA 94403
Copyright © 2018-2019 - Duran Books - All Rights Reserved. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Apple Pay and Paypal.
We immediately email your order. Please check your SPAM folder after purchase as sometimes the emails go there. Dismiss