International Human Resource Management Edwards & Rees, 3rd edition. This engaging PDF etextbook offers a readable introduction to International Human Resource Management. It explores the international dimensions of managing human resources, with a focus on comparative HRM and multinational organizations. It tackles the issues raised by cross-national differences in HRM styles and explores key themes, including:
* Challenges to national traditions and in national systems.
* Debates and controversy around key issues in International HRM.
* The meaning of globalization and the extent to which it is a novel phenomenon
Ideal for undergraduate students taking International HRM courses, those taking Masters programmes in HRM, and MBA students. It may also be relevant to comparative industrial relations courses that feature multinational companies. Fully revised and updated in this new 3rd edition, this etextbook features:
* Real life case studies throughout, showing how the theory applies in practice.
* Clear, cohesive themes that run throughout the ebook and show the big picture.
* Broad depth of coverage of multinational companies, reflecting all the current hot topics.
* Contributions by experts in the field, actively edited by the lead authors to ensure that the etextbook is clear and consistent for the reader.