Human Sexuality in a World of Diversity, 9e (PDF) examines the rich diversity found in human sexuality. More significantly, the PDF etextbook places an emphasis on cultivating understanding in a world of increasing diversity through personal engagement. All students are encouraged to reflect upon their own beliefs and experiences throughout the ebook in order to foster a more personal and impactful learning experience. The book also helps college students develop their own opinions by promoting personal sexual health awareness, critical thinking skills, and responsible decision-making.
Engaging students and cultivating understanding in a world of diversity.
MyDeveleopmentLab is an integral part of the Rathus / Nevid / Fichner-Rathus program. Key learning applications include Video Series for Human Sexuality, “My Life, My Sexuality,” Assessment, and Personalized Study Plan.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Personalize Learning – MyDevelopmentLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps subject students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Explore Research – Throughout the textbook, “ A Closer Look” boxes provide in-depth discussions of scientific techniques and skill-building exercises such as “Breast Self-Examination,” Self-Examination of the Testes,” and “What to Do If You Suspect You Have Contracted an STD.”
- Understand Sexuality – Through new and updated features like “My Life, My Sexuality,” and “A World of Diversity” the authors strengthen comprehension of the material while fostering greater reflection and understanding.
- Improve Critical Thinking – Critical Thinking boxes are integrated into the margins. Boxes ask college students to delve deeper into the material and reconsider their own opinions and ideas.
- Support Instructors – The 9th edition is accompanied by a rich instructor support package, including new video embedded PowerPoints, a heavily updated Instructor’s Manual and Test Bank that are organized according to in-text Learning Objectives for ease of use, and MyDevelopmentLab with the new Human Sexuality Video Series.
NOTE: This does NOT include any access codes or online access. It just includes the PDF of the book.