Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology 7th edition (PDF) is ideal for dental, medical, health professions, and undergraduate biology and cell biology students. This best-selling combination textbook and atlas includes a detailed etextbook, which emphasizes clinical and functional correlates of histology fully supplemented by vividly informative photomicrographs and illustrations. Separate, superbly illustrated atlas sections follow almost every chapter and feature full-color, large-size digital photomicrographs with labels and accompanied descriptions that highlight functional and structural details of tissues, cells, and organs.
Histology: A Text and Atlas 7e is updated throughout to reflect the latest advances in the field, this “2-in-1” etextbook and atlas features an outstanding art program with all illustrations completely redrawn and revised as well as a reader-friendly format including blue clinical text, red highlighted key terms, and folders that cover clinical correlations and functional considerations.
- NEW! All illustrations are now completely revised and redrawn for a consistent art program.
- More than 100 atlas plates that incorporate 435 full-colour, high-resolution photomicrographs.
- NEW and Updated cellular and molecular biology coverage reflects the latest advances in the field.
- Features of tissues, cells, and organs and their functions and locations are presented in easy-to-locate, easy-to-review bulleted lists.
- NEW! Histology 101 sections provide college students with a reader-friendly review of essential information covered in the preceding chapters.
- Easy-to-understand tables aid students in learning and reviewing information (such as staining techniques) without having to rely on rote memorization.
- Reader-friendly highlights including blue clinical text, red bold terms, and folders featuring clinical and functional correlations that increase student understanding and facilitates efficient study.
- Additional clinical correlation and functional consideration folders have been added providing information related to symptoms, photomicrographs of diseased organs or tissues, short histopathological descriptions, and molecular basis for clinical intervention.
Note: Only contains the PDF of the book. No online access code included.