Want to cover each and everything on the NCLEX-RN? HESI is here to help! The HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 5th Edition (ePub) provides a comprehensive, all-in-one review of the information you need to know to not only succeed on the NCLEX-RN exam but also on your program’s HESI exit exam. Written in an easy-to-read outline format, this trusted HESI guide breaks down chapters by clinical areas and the concepts emphasized on the NCLEX-RN exam. Rationales are provided for any areas of weakness or incorrect answers to help strengthen your understanding. The companion Evolve website also offers seven hundred practice questions in both exam and study formats to give you valuable practice using the same electronic testing format you will face on the nursing school exit exam and on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the latest NCLEX-RN test plan.
- Critical thinking study questions (with rationales) reinforce key concepts and content.
- Chapters organized by clinical area enables you to easily search for various topics to review.
- Consistent chapter organization and format make it easy to move between topics when reviewing.
- Pharmacology tables highlight the need-to-know drug therapy content emphasized on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- HESI Hint boxes spotlight important clinical information and concepts commonly tested on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- NEW! Updated medications and nursing interventions have been added based on the latest evidence-based practice.
- Fill-in-the-blanks and prioritizing questions mirror the new alternate item format item types included on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- NEW! Revised chapter on psychiatric nursing includes new information on autism spectrum disorders, as well as updates on DSM 5 changes.
- 700 NCLEX practice questions on the companion Evolve website include alternate item formats to provide a testing experience similar to the exit and NCLEX exams.
- NEW! Revised chapter on pediatric nursing includes referral websites, an updated immunization chart, and new content on children with disabilities and chromosomal and genetic syndromes.
- NEW! Revised chapter on maternity nursing features updated CPR guidelines and medications for neonatal cardiac arrest, as well as new HESI Hints that reflect new modalities such as fetal cell-DNA analysis and current screening tools.
- NEW! Revised chapter on geriatrics features new content on polypharmacy in the elderly, the Geriatric Depression Scale as an assessment tool, the Mini-Cog tool for mental status assessment, and new information on elder mistreatment in various settings.
The 4th edition (older edition) is also available on our site for only $6.
NOTE: Only includes the (converted) PDF and (original) ePub files. No online access codes are included.