Through 60 years, no resource has matched the esteemed scientific rigor, scholarship or authority of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine 19th edition PDF (Vol 1 & Vol 2). Capturing the countless developments and advances across the full span of medicine, the new 19th edition of Harrison’s provides a complete update of essential content related to disease pathogenesis, clinical trials, current diagnostic methods and imaging approaches, evidence-based practice guidelines, and established and newly approved treatment methods.
Doody’s Core Title for 2017!
Here are just a few of the outstanding features of the new 19th Edition PDF:
- NEW chapters on important topics such as The Impact of Global Warming on Infectious Diseases, Fatigue, and many more
- Access to outstanding multi-media resources including practical videos demonstrating essential bedside procedures, endoscopic findings, physical examination techniques, cardiovascular findings, and more
- Presented in 2 volumes: Volume I is devoted to foundational principles, cardinal manifestations of disease and approach to differential diagnosis; Volume II covers disease treatment and pathogenesis.
- ncreased number of the popular Harrison’s clinical algorithms; clinically relevant radiographic examples spanning hundreds of new and old diseases; clinical-pathological images in full colour; crystal clear illustrations, full color drawings, and helpful tables and summary lists that make clinical application of the content faster than ever
- Critical updates in management and therapeutics in Coronary Artery Disease, Hypertension, Hepatitis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Ebola Virus Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism, Diabetes, Lipoprotein Disorders, AIDS and HIV, Acute and Chronic Kidney Disease, and more.
Supporting the renowned coverage are supplemental resources that reflect and assist modern medical practice: more than 1,000 full-colour photographs to aid visual recognition skills, hundreds of state-of-the-art radiographs, from plain film to 3D CT Scans to PET; beautiful illustrations that bring applied anatomy and processes to life; the renowned Harrison’s patient-care algorithms, essential summary tables, and practical demonstrative videos. In addition, the PDF ebook’s several digital atlases highlight noninvasive imaging, gastrointestinal endoscopy, percutaneous revascularization, diagnosis and management of vasculitis, and numerous other issues commonly encountered in clinical practice.
NOTE: The latest new 20th edition is available here.