A concise, superbly illustrated etextbook, Gray’s Surface Anatomy and Ultrasound: A Foundation for Clinical Practice (PDF) that brings together a reliable, clear and up to date guide to surface anatomy and its underlying gross anatomy, combined with a practical application of ultrasound and other imaging modalities.
A thorough understanding of surface anatomy remains a critical part of clinical practice, but with much improved imaging technology, portable ultrasound is also fast becoming integral to routine clinical examination and effective diagnosis.
This unique new PDF textbook combines these 2 essential approaches to effectively understanding clinical anatomy and reflects latest approaches within modern medical curricula. It is tailored specifically to the needs of doctors in training and medical students and will also prove invaluable to the wide range of allied health professionals and students who need a clear understanding of visible and palpable anatomy combined with anatomy as seen on ultrasound.
- Inclusion of latest ultrasound image modalities
- Reflects current curriculum trend of heavily utilizing living anatomy and ultrasound to learn anatomy
- Highly accessible and at a level appropriate for medical students and a wide range of allied health professionals and students
- An international advisory panel appointed to add expertise and ensure relevance to the variety of medical and allied health markets
- Concise textbook and high quality illustrations, CT, photographs, MRI and ultrasound scans provide a clear, integrated understanding of the anatomical basis for modern clinical practice
- Designed to complement and enhance the highly successful Gray’s family of textbooks/atlases although also effective as a stand-alone or alongside other established anatomy resources