Gray’s Anatomy Review 2nd edition (PDF) continues to be an easy-to-use resource that helps you relate anatomy to clinical practice and pass your exams. Designed as a companion to Gray’s Anatomy for Students, this medical etextbook is your indispensable resource for both in-course examinations and the USMLE Step 1.
- Visualize key concepts with updated radiologic images and extensive use of photographs.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Understand the latest imaging techniques as seen in clinical practice with the most current knowledge available on today’s anatomical imaging modalities.
- Challenge your grasp of anatomical knowledge and the anatomical basis of disease with more than 500 high-quality, USMLE-style questions, complete with answers and rationales, that mirror the actual USMLE Step 1.
- Enhance your understanding of the subject and access more detailed information with specific page references to Gray’s Anatomy for Students, plus key answers and explanations to Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy and Gray’s Basic Anatomy
Note: Only the PDF included. No online access is included with this purchase