One of the best selling ebooks, Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology for Nursing and Healthcare Students 2nd edition is a succinct but complete overview of the function and structure of the human body, with clinical applications throughout. Designed specifically for nursing and healthcare students, the latest new edition of this best-selling PDF etextbook provides a user-friendly, straightforward, jargon-free introduction to the subject.
- Featuring over 300 superb full colour illustrations
- Clinical considerations and scenarios throughout showing how the material can be applied to daily practice
- The ‘Conditions’ feature within each chapter provides you with a list of disorders that are associated with the topics discussed, helping relate theory to practice
- Each chapter includes test your knowledge, learning outcomes, scenarios, activities and summaries.
- Includes a list of prefixes and suffixes, as well as normal values, and a glossary of terms
- Now includes a boxed feature throughout on medicines management; providing information concerning a variety of medicines used in the care and management of people that are related to the body system of the chapter
- Supported by enhanced online resources with fantastic extras for both students and lecturers, online glossary, including an image bank, flashcards, interactive multiple choice questions, examples of patient notes, and more
This 2nd edition is now supported by an accompanying study-guide to facilitate the learning and revision of the content within this ebook: ‘Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology Workbook: A Study Guide for Nurses and Healthcare Students 2e’
NOTE: No online access codes included