Fluid Mechanics (PDF) by Hibbeler is intended for use in Fluid Mechanics courses found in General Engineering, Civil and Environmental, and Engineering Technology and Industrial Management departments at the undergraduate or graduate level. It is also serves as a suitable reference and introduction to Fluid Mechanics principles. The best-selling and well-know author Dr. Hubbeler’s Fluid Mechanics provides a comprehensive and well-illustrated introduction to the theory and application of Fluid Mechanics. The etextbook presents a commitment to the development of student problem-solving skills and features many of the same pedagogical aids unique to Professor Hibbeler textbooks.
MasteringEngineering for Fluid Mechanics (sold separately) is a total learning package that is designed to improve results through personalized learning. This innovative online program emulates the instructor’s office–hour environment, guiding students through engineering concepts from Fluid Mechanics with self-paced individualized coaching.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your college students. It provides:
- Individualized Coaching: MasteringEngineering provides students with wrong-answer specific feedback and hints as they work through tutorial homework problems.
- Problem Solving: A large variety of problem types stress practical, realistic situations encountered in professional practice, with varying levels of difficulty.
- Review and Student Support:A thorough end-of-chapter review provides students with a concise reviewing tool.
- Accuracy Checking:The accuracy of the text and problem solutions has been thoroughly checked by other parties.
- Visualization: The photos are designed to help students visualize difficult concepts.
- Alternative Coverage: After covering the basic principles in Chapters 1-6, the remaining chapters may be presented in any sequence, without the loss of continuity.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MasteringEngineering does not come automatically with this PDF eTextBook.