Federal Courts: Context Cases and Problems 2nd Edition (Aspen Casebook)
- Author: Michael P. Allen, Michael Finch, Caprice Roberts
- Series: Aspen Casebook
- File Size: 9 MB
- File Format: PDF
- Length: 1164 pages
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business; Second edition (February 23, 2015)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00UC82J22
- ISBN-10: 145482266X
- ISBN-13: 978-1454822660
Federal Courts: Context Cases and Problems 2nd Edition (PDF) in an innovative, highly accessible casebook that features problems, cases connected by graphs, narrative text, and charts, all presented in a manner suited to multiple teaching approaches.
- Presents information graphically through charts and diagrams to appeal to multiple learning styles and reinforce student comprehension.
- Incorporates problems throughout each chapter allowing law students to reinforce their understanding of basic doctrine and to explore doctrine in greater depth.
- Presents topics that otherwise overlap with coverage in Civil Procedure (e.g., subject matter jurisdiction) in a manner that leads to more advanced and interesting treatment.
- Includes all relevant statutes, rules, and constitutional provisions.
- Includes a comprehensive Teachers Manual with the authors suggestions for using chapter materials, the authors views about the text problems, and other supporting materials and references.
We have ton's of ebooks, audiobooks, etextbooks, video courses and other related stuff, and not all of it has been uploaded to our online store. If you are looking for a particular book or product, but can't find it on our site, don't worry. Just shoot us an E-MAIL or send us an SMS, and we'll do our best to source it for you at the best possible rates! Also check back often, new products are being added almost every week!
1900 South Norfolk Street, San Mateo, CA 94403
Copyright © 2018-2019 - Duran Books - All Rights Reserved.
We immediately email your order. Please check your SPAM folder after purchase as sometimes the emails go there. Dismiss