This fully revised new Dukes’ Physiology of Domestic Animals 13th edition of the classic reference on domestic animal physiology provides detailed descriptions of animal dysfunction and function, with an emphasis on clinical relevance and pedagogical features to enhance learning.
• Presents in-depth, comprehensive descriptions of domestic animal function and dysfunction
• Distills the most useful information for ease of use, with improved continuity and reduced repetition
• Includes a companion website offering review questions and answers and the figures from the book in PowerPoint
• Emphasizes clinical relevance, with clinical correlations, notes of relevance, and self-assessment questions featuring situations likely to be faced in practice
• Offers pedagogical features, including chapter outlines and introductions, key terms throughout the PDF ebook, questions to enhance learning, additional images, and self-assessment exercises
Note: Only contains the PDF. Does NOT include any online access codes etc