Computers as Components: Principles of Embedded Computing System Design, 4th Edition, (PDF) continues to focus on foundational content in embedded systems technology and design while introducing new content on safety, security and the design of Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices and systems, and wireless communications standards like ZigBee® and Bluetooth®.
- Includes new chapter on Automotive and Aerospace Systems
- Shows readers how to apply principles to actual design practice
- Introduces concepts of safety and security in embedded systems
- Uses real processors to demonstrate both technology and techniques
- Covers the design of IoT devices and systems, including devices, applications, and communication systems and databases
- Stresses necessary fundamentals that can be applied to evolving technologies and helps readers gain facility to design large, complex embedded systems
NOTE: Only the ebook Computers as Components 4th edition included in PDF. No online codes come with the ebook.