Color Atlas of Veterinary Ophthalmology (2nd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Kirk N. Gelatt and Caryn E. Plummer
- File Size: 44 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 400 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 2nd edition
- Publication Date: January 26, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N9WAGLD
- ISBN-10: 1119239443
- ISBN-13: 9781119239444
Color Atlas of Veterinary Ophthalmology, 2nd Edition provides a compendium of the clinical appearance of ophthalmic diseases likely to be encountered in small, large, or exotic animal practice.
- Provides more than 1,000 high-quality color clinical photographs showing ocular disorders
- Offers a pictorial reference to the clinical appearance of diseases and conditions of the animal’s eye
- Presents multiple presentations of most ophthalmic diseases to show the varying ways the condition might appear
- Includes new introductory chapters on the ophthalmic exam, ocular anatomy, and clinical findings in place of the clinical signs chapter
- Covers clinical history, the clinical signs and findings associated with the disease, the rule-outs or differential diagnoses, the recommended treatment, and the prognosis for each disorder
We have ton's of ebooks, audiobooks, etextbooks, video courses and other related stuff, and not all of it has been uploaded to our online store. If you are looking for a particular book or product, but can't find it on our site, don't worry. Just shoot us an E-MAIL or send us an SMS, and we'll do our best to source it for you at the best possible rates! Also check back often, new products are being added almost every week!
1900 South Norfolk Street, San Mateo, CA 94403
Copyright © 2018-2019 - Duran Books - All Rights Reserved.
We immediately email your order. Please check your SPAM folder after purchase as sometimes the emails go there. Dismiss