This easy-to-access and unique Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, 6e returns with enhanced coverage and clear instructions on what to avoid, what to expect, and how to manage complications in the catheterization laboratory. Ideal for physicians, surgeons and cardiologists who need a quick clinical primer on cardiac catheterization, it offers easy access to information on the latest diagnostic and treatment advances necessary for optimal patient care.
- Easy-to-understand and straightforward approach for an ideal reference on the go.
- Covers vascular closure devices, congenital heart disease, radial artery catheterization, and carotid, drug-coated, and renal stenting.
- Highlights the latest catheterization techniques, including guidance devices, new-generation stents, and closure devices, to ensure you’re completely up to date.
- Focused update covers treatment protocols for every procedure you’ll encounter, as well as the latest knowledge and clinical trials regarding recent scientific breakthroughs.
- Includes discussions on structural heart disease and new developments in heart valve disease.
- Discusses the management of common patient problems, focusing on cautions and outcomes to help you make informed decisions.
- Brand-new illustrations – About 40 in total – enhance your visual understanding of the material.
- eBook (PDF) is accessible on a variety of devices