A Guide to Teaching Introductory Psychology – eBook
- Author: Sandra Goss Lucas
- File Size: 2 MB
- Format: PDF
- Pages: 328 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1st edition (May 19, 2008)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B002OEBEN2
- ISBN-10: 140515151X
- ISBN-13: 978-1405151511
A Guide to Teaching Introductory Psychology focuses on the critical aspects of teaching introductory psychology to undergraduate students. It includes ideas, tips, and strategies for effectively teaching this course and provides useful answers to commonly asked questions.
- A concise and accessible guide to teaching introductory courses in Psychology
- Begins with an orienting history of the course· Evaluates current trends in teaching and offers suggestions for developing personal techniques
- Addresses a number of relevant issues, including how to teach difficult topics; linking course content to everyday experience; developing and using class presentations, active learning ideas and lectures; and increasing interest in course topics
- Supported by a website that provides links to useful websites and handouts that instructors can use in their classes (http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/teachpsychscience/lucas/)
We have ton's of ebooks, audiobooks, etextbooks, video courses and other related stuff, and not all of it has been uploaded to our online store. If you are looking for a particular book or product, but can't find it on our site, don't worry. Just shoot us an E-MAIL or send us an SMS, and we'll do our best to source it for you at the best possible rates! Also check back often, new products are being added almost every week!
1900 South Norfolk Street, San Mateo, CA 94403
Copyright © 2018-2019 - Duran Books - All Rights Reserved.
We immediately email your order. Please check your SPAM folder after purchase as sometimes the emails go there. Dismiss